WE ARE ALMOST DONE!


"In Post-war Japan, Tsuyako, a factory worker and mother, must decided between duty and love."


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gratitude

Exactly a year go from today, I found a picture that inspired me to write our film Tsuyako. It's been a long journey creating the story from a photograph, to exploring different ideas, which led to the final script. With all this, I hope that I can make a film that speaks to our souls, and perhaps, give my grandmother a little smile ;)   We have completed our production bible, and are getting ready to fundraise for our film.

I must mention, I would not able to come this far without the tremendous support from my friends, professors, Kris Fitz Creative who created our beautiful website, my amazing team: Michelle, Gabriel, Jacob, Christina, Natalie, Daniel and our mentor Ms. Brenda Goodman. I am thankful, feel extremely fortunate, and grateful for each every person who has believed in me and in the story, and spent hours with me to create our production bible, and to make me realize that we have something very special to create together.

When I watched the first sunrise of 2010, I saw our film rolling in front of my eyes. I was filled with excitement and gratefulness of what's to come in this new year 2010.



We have a lot to accomplish before we begin our production. But I know, we are going to make a beautiful film... and I CAN'T WAIT! :)

Happy New Years Everyone!!

Much Love,
MITSUYO M.

No comments:

Post a Comment