WE ARE ALMOST DONE!


"In Post-war Japan, Tsuyako, a factory worker and mother, must decided between duty and love."


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Music scoring session in a few days!

First of all, I want to thank our composer Pakk Hui, for scoring such a wonderful music. I know I am not a easy one to work with, especially when it comes to the score (I'm not gonna deny). After hours and hours of working together - finding the right tone, creating a theme that carry though our story - I am very pleased how Pakk made this incredible score for Tsuyako.

Also Tina Morris and the owner of The Village Studios - After contacting dozens of recording studios in greater Los Angeles, they were kind enough to donate their biggest studio for our session!

Musicians - We've put ad on Mandy.con, contacted Music department in the Universities around Los Angeles and Orange country, finally got extremely talented musicians who are coming out for the love of music and filmmaking. We are still few short on violins, but I know someone will come through.

Coming from music back ground - and having to hear the recording session of my film is one of the best gift I have ever gotten. I have to say, this is as much as exciting as filmmaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment